About Packing and Shipment
How to pack? See steps below:
1, A plastic film is put on the surface of each painting, to protect oil paint.
2, A small plastic tube is used to roll the painting.
3. After being rolled, an andhesive tape is used to make it tight.
4. Putting it into a bigger cardboard tube, sealing both ends of the tube.
5. And then? Ready, Send it out....Hehe:-0
Method of shipment:
1. Via Express courier: DHL, FEDEX, UPS, TNT etc, directly to door. You don't need to do Customs work.
5-7 working days' arrival to door
2. Via Air to your airport. You will need to handle all the Customs work and pick up the package by yourself.
5-7 days' arrival to airport